Header

Header

Sunday 9 February 2014

Deus Ex; Human Revolution - Completed

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my experience with DE:HR, but I can't help but feel it's more popular than it deserves, the story is consistently pleasing throughout, it's what kept me playing to be honest, I didn't enjoy combat and tried to avoid this at all costs, sadly thanks to certain compulsory boss fights I couldn't use this approach throughout and this ruined my time with the game.

The game world is also very detailed and very rewarding for people like myself who like to explore every corner of the map. I can't fault the graphics or sound in any way either.

All in all a good game in most respects, but I can't help but feel cheated by being offered the option of stealth only to have this snapped up at the tedious boss fights.






No comments:

Post a Comment