Header

Header

Sunday 16 February 2014

Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition - Completed

OK. I played this game a few months ago and gave up quite quickly. I decided to give it another chance. This is not an awful game and I suspect lurking in it somewhere is a good game waiting for a little more developer attention. However I cannot bring my self to like it because everything is just off. If you check online for any reviews there are already plenty of people complaining about the story, the combat and general blandness so I bring up those points again.

What really irritates me is that the game won't leave my desktop alone. Every time I exit Afterfall, I have to re-size all my windows and move my icons back because the game won't allow to play it on my monitors native resolution. Guys, it's 2014; this should not be a problem anymore!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment