Header

Header

Sunday 26 January 2014

Draw a Stickman: Epic - Completed

Draw a Stickman: EPIC was a wonderful experience from start to finish. I could see the game not only being great with children, but also adults looking for a simple and creative outlet.

The game is very similar to Scribblenaughts, but its a lot more 'creative' in the way that you actually have to draw your own creations. I loved that I could draw my own dinosaur and watch him come to life. I think the developers spent a lot of time making this well polished game.

All that being said, it is a very short game. There is a lot of replay-ability though, some achievement hunters will enjoy it, as well as finding new and different ways to complete the puzzles.

I am happy that I added this game into my library, you really won't regret playing it.





No comments:

Post a Comment