Header

Header

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Deadpool - Completed

There are lots of things in this world that I will never understand. And one of those is this game: Why is's so u underrated? It's funny, its entertaining...it has everything a video game should have, yet it's not considered a good game. We all know that this game wasn't going to be ultra revolutionary, so WHY? I loved this game from the very start of it, and don't think I have ever laughed while playing as much as I did with Deadpool. Okay, the graphics may not be the best, but at the end, the most important thing on a game is if you have fun or not. If you didn't have fun with Deadpool, give it another chance.

Don't hate a game having played only the first five minutes, unfortunately, due to some legal reasons, it has been taken down off the Steam store already, so short after it has been released. Not sure whether we will see it again, I hope we do, since I really enjoyed this game.

I only have a few screenshots since I swapped from playing on my PC to TV after the first level or two.







No comments:

Post a Comment