Header

Header

Saturday 28 December 2013

Star Wars; Knights of the Old Republic - Completed

Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic was the highest voted game on the vote just prior to Christmas, so I have been playing that over the past couple of days. I have completed the main story and hope to go back and finish some of the side quests. Since I was playing on a controller/big TV, I wasn't able to get any screenshots however.

Knights of the Old Republic is a truly great RPG. The game immerses the player in the Star Wars universe, and it has some of the best voice acting and stories that I have heard in an RPG to date. There's actually a focused and captivating story unlike most RPGs in the market today. I didn't really find any problems with the interface or game play (for it's time). I really enjoyed the stories of the Mandalorian Wars. They were compact with imagery and none of dialog seemed unnecessary. I seriously don't understand why every avid gamer has not played this game. I haven't played many Star Wars games recently, nor have I played many RPGs but this is by far one of the best I have ever played. Don't be fooled by any low scores or poor reviews this game gets. If you are a fan of RPGs, this is a must have.


No comments:

Post a Comment