Header

Header

Saturday 7 December 2013

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - Completed

This game was very good, great visuals, good story and unique interesting game play. I really did not expect to be impressed with his one and was rather skeptical of the single player co-op controlling 2 characters at once, but it was done very well and in my opinion was great to see something new and innovating in a game like this, if offered many new challenges and ways to deal with them. An all round great game. I actually liked it so much, I went back through to collect all of the achievements. Making this my second "perfect" game.  I have been playing this game offline for a few days but it only took me about 4 hours to finish it all including the achievements, so I guess that would be the only downside.

Check it out, it won't let you down.







No comments:

Post a Comment