Header

Header

Monday 12 May 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man - Completed

It took me a while to get into this Spider-Man game… At first the controls felt absolutely awful, really just un-smooth and clunky; however after a while you do start to get better hang at controlling Spider-Man and things do get a little easier… However, don’t get me wrong crawling on ceilings and walls is still a complete disorientating disaster!

As for the main campaign, I felt it was rather short and surprisingly easy to get through! The side-missions although fairly fun at first, the lack of variety does get slightly tiring! However, all that being said I have managed to play this game through, I enjoyed it and I do occasionally go back to pick up some collectables and such…

I think if you can get into the game and get to grips with the controls this can be a quite enjoyable experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment