Header

Header

Saturday 23 November 2013

The Baconing - Completed

I really don't understand what game all these people having been playing to give this such a poor rating. The Baconing has quite quickly worked its way into one of my favorite games, ever.

Wonderful visual style and art, sci-fi futuristic theme. It's funny and entertaining dialog makes it even better. The combat is satisfying, with a block feature which can become clunky at times and you very rarely actually have a need to use it. The boss fights are somewhat frustrating but you really get a sense of achievement when you actually kill them.

This is probably one of the only games I've played where I actually ended up talking to every bystander in towns, rather than the opposite, the dark sense of humor makes this game.

I seriously love this game and can't wait to play the other games in the series.










No comments:

Post a Comment