Header

Header

Sunday 13 July 2014

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Completed

After not playing an Assassin's Creed game for a fair few months I was looking forward to getting stuck into another. There isn't much I can say about Revelations which hasn't already been said before.

It carries the same weight as the previous games in the serious, the combat mechanics are almost identical. You can pull off some real fancy counters with some even more satisfying sounds.

You have to have played some of the previous games to understand much of the story but you can try and pick it up as you go. I only finished the main story and that lasted me about 15 hours, and there is still opportunity to play the side missions, do all the optional stuff afterwards to, I would expect you can wrack up 20 hours+ in Revelations if you wanted to span it out as far as possible.

Can't go wrong with this title.










No comments:

Post a Comment