Header

Header

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Completed

Why on earth people claim this to be anywhere close to the Uncharted series, it is beyond me. There didn't seem a whole lot of point to this game. The most challenging level of the whole game was the tutorial.

The story doesn't make a whole lot of sense, I found myself confused at the plot the majority of the time. There is actually an entire level of just following around two people listening to them talk, and even worse is you actually get an achievement for it.

The animation of the characters are the most awkward that I have seen in a game for a very long time as well. Going by the fact that the story, from what I worked out, was left as a cliff hanger, and the "Episode 1" in the title, means there are going to be more episodes to follow. I hope to god they can pull something a little bit better out of the bag otherwise it's just going to be another flop.

Stay clear campers!









No comments:

Post a Comment